What To Do When You’re Hit By An Uninsured Driver

bay area personal injury attorney
If you have been in an auto accident, you know the frustration and worry it can cause. Add to this the involvement of an uninsured driver, and you may be left feeling helpless. Don’t despair; if you have been hit by an uninsured driver, Our San Jose car accident lawyers assure you that there are avenues and options to be duly compensated.

Experienced Car Accident Lawyers Can Help With Your Case

Hit by someone without insurance? Here’s what you should do:

Talk to an attorney.

In all cases, the best approach is to reach out to an experienced car accident attorney for legal advice. If the driver that hit you is uninsured, your attorney will be able to advise you of the next pragmatic steps toward getting you compensated. A legal professional will take care of communications, mediation, and a lot of the hassle for you – so you can focus on recovering from your accident.

Get the care that you need.

Any personal injury attorney will encourage you to seek medical care for any injuries, even if it is after the fact. Make sure that you have not suffered a serious injury that could worsen if left untreated. Get a clean bill of health for peace of mind.

File your claim.

Still worried about compensation from an uninsured driver? Let an attorney advise you on how to file a claim on your insurance related to incidents with uninsured motorists. Uninsured motorist coverage is an essential compound of every policy that all motorists should have.

Don’t Wait. Contact an Experienced Car Accident Attorney In San Jose

With so many caveats and idiosyncrasies in California law, it is easy to assume you have no recourse or rights to compensation if you are involved in an accident with an uninsured motorist. Talk to a San Jose car accident attorney at Farling, Hecht & Davis, LLP, to help you navigate the often-complex legalities of being hit by an uninsured driver – and to get the compensation that you deserve. Contact us online today for a free and confidential consultation, or call (408) 295-6100.